sig sauer m400 tread
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
|Barrel Length||16 in (406 mm)|
|Height||7.5 in (191 mm)|
|Overall Length||30.8 in [782 mm]|
|Overall Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Operating System||Direct Impingement|
SIG TREAD AR-15/AR–10 Rifles For Sale Online
All new SIG TREAD is now available in 5 models: SIG Sauer M400 TREAD Predator, SIG Sauer M400 TREAD Pistol , SIG Sauer M400 TREAD Coil , SIG Sauer M400 TREAD Snakebite, SIG Sauer M400 TREAD, SIG Sauer TREAD 5.56 Rifle, SIG Sauer TREAD 5.56 Pistol and the larger caliber SIG Sauer TREAD 308 Rifle. The SIG Sauer TREAD series was created to fill the demand for a high quality rifle at a entry level price point. Built with all the most in demand features on a AR platform, at a price point that makes sense. Every TREAD Rifle and Pistol is produced in the U.S.A, using high quality materials and expert manufacturing techniques. Don’t buy a cheap quality AR Platform, Buy a Quality SIG Sauer TREAD at affordable price.